Here's how it works....
- You wait until it starts to get dark, then you go out on the beach with a flash light, net and bucket.
- You have one person use the flash light as a spot light and the other with the net.
- The person with the flash light scans the beach for the little monsters.
- When one is spotted, the person with the net chases after it and tries to catch it. I should mention that they are extremely quick and change directions often. :)
- The person with the net slams the net down onto the sand, trapping the crab underneath the net.
- Then someone picks it up while it is still in the net and puts it in the bucket.....And then you repeat the process