Tuesday, March 27, 2007

McDonald's!?

Anyone want some McDonald's?? eww haha just joking! ;)

For real...Wednesday night at 5:30 p.m. (est) Krystal Thomas will be playing in the McDonald's All-American game on ESPN!!! For those of you who are not familiar with the McDonald's All-American game, it is the game that all the best high school players play in. Krystal was chosen out of 1000 girls who were nominated for the team.
I'm not sure where I will be watching the game yet, but I know that at 5:30 tomorrow I will be watching Krystal play on TV! This is one of the greatest honors a player can receive, so it is a really big deal that she is playing in this game. The game is on ESPNU live tomorrow at 5:30 p.m.
Good Luck KT!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Krystal started the game and did the jump ball. She had 8 points and 6 rebounds. It was so much fun watching her on TV. We had about 40 people at a restruant called 'Gators' were they have lots of TVs around and stuff, and everyone would cheer everytime Krystal did something :) I can't wait until next year when I'm going to be watching her play for Duke!

No comments: