Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lake Day

Okay!!! I'm back for real this time! Summer is in full bloom and we've been enjoying our days out of school! Today Bryce and I were out on the lake with some friends, Logan and Lauren Cole. I just got my new camera, so I brought it along and took some pictures!

BB and Lauren on the tube.

I hadn't been tubing in a long time and I'd forgotten how much fun it was! :) BB, Lauren and I had a great time!

This is Bryce's friend, Logan, tubing. When I tell you he is good at tubing, I mean it! If there were such a thing as professional tubing (haha) then he could be a professional tuber! He out on a show when it was his turn! He could make himself go really high and he would do tricks! He never once fell off either! This looks like a bad fall... but this is Logan doing a barrel roll with the tube! It was so cool!

Bryce 'scurfed' instead of tubing. Scurfing is like surfing, but you are behind a boat! It is all new to me--this is the first time I've seen him do it. The rope was tied up so he is real close to the boat. He starts with rope and then throws it in when he feels like the wake of the boat is carrying him. It was really cool! Maybe I'll try it one day :)

No comments: