Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So-me Fair!

I think I angered my blog by neglecting it for a month, because I've tried numerous times to get this posted and each time it says "error" and wipes out half the post! So, one of these days I am going to get it to work! I apologize to those who have stopped by expecting to find an update, but instead found that I had not posted a single thing! It's not that I've been too busy to post, I just never got around to it! During the 4 weeks of my absence, I was able to go back to Nebraska for the week of the Seward County fair! :) I'd never been to a fair before and my first fair experience was so much fun!
There were lots of fun little boothes to walk around and see, lots to sign up for, and FREE ICECREAM!!! :)
Sunday night was the Demo Derby. Obviously it is a big deal in the midwest because it was PACKED! Being from Florida, I haven't seen many demo derby's, none actually, so it was a first time expirence. It was sooooo cool!! I loved it and it was defiantly one of my favorite things at the fair! :)

5 comments:

Goldfish said...

YAY! You made me so happy! :) I've never been to a demo derby either, but it looks like fun (esp. if you are with Wissmann's! :). Well, I gotta cut this short because I have to get things pu int the suburban. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm so sad. So excited. So... I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Kori!
I'm so glad you had fun in Nebraska!! Can you believe how hot it's been here? Thanks for updating!

Ginger said...

It was so nice to see another post. It looked like you had a great time!
Ginger

Unknown said...

Finally a new post!! I almost couldn't believe it. I hope you don't neglect your poor blog again. :)

Anonymous said...

We thought we were the highlight of the fair. :) We're glad that you had fun. Just found your blog. Oh boy!