Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayer Request

Yes, yes, I know, I haven't updated in..... a VERY long time... my apologies. It's not that I haven't had time...I just.. stopped!
BUT lets not dwell on that, because what has brought me back to the blogging world is far more important than the reasons I stopped blogging-- The power of prayer is an amazing thing, so I knew that this would be a great way to spread the news...

--Christmas Eve morning, Gracyn, a little girl that I have babysat for 2 years, was put in the hospital. There is a serious virus attacking her heart and the doctors can't seem to stop it. She most likely needs a heart transplant, but at this time she is not able to receive one. 
She is 9 years old, and is one of the sweetest little girls that I know! For more information on her condition, specific prayer requests and praise reports, check out her website, here. Her parents have been keeping it up to date with recent happenings.
Would you join me in praying for Gracyn and her family!? Her parents are with her in Gainesville at Shands Hospital, and her two brothers, Cole and Brooks are here in Orlando with family. From recent reports it seems as though she is doing much better, but she still has a long way to go! Please, please pray for this sweet little girl!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about her in Church last Sunday. I didn't know you were her babysitter. That must be difficult for you. I'm praying for her!

WG

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet girl!! You have been a wonderful influence on my children, I am so thankful that God brought you to our family!! We love you!
We have been so amazed at the love and support from the body of Christ! Thank you, thank you for your prayers!

Our God is so GREAT!! Praise Him for ALL He has done, and has yet to do! Praise our MIGHTY God!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure will keep her in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

KORI!!!!!! You've been gone a LONG time!!!! When do we get a new post????

Anonymous said...

I agree, you've been away a long time! Keep checking thinking MAYBE there'll be a new post.... :)