Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Secrets

During the incredibly fun reunion concert at Old Threshers, my adorable 3 year old, future little sister, asked if she could play with my phone, so, naturally, I let her.  About half way through, I hear "oooh! What's that?!" as my phone is being put in front of my face! In complete shock, I quickly pushed the phone down and looked around to make sure no body saw...especially a certain someone! I whispered in her ear "shhh. That's a secret!" 

Later that night at another concert, she had my phone again. She took pictures and played with it the whole service. Afterwards she came up and grabbed my hand and gave me the phone back. She then cupped her hands around her mouth, indicating she wanted to tell me a secret. So I bent down and she said with a huge smile as she nodded her head, "Don't worry tori, I didn't let anyone see your secret!" *Smile*

Don't worry, I have since deleted the picture so that somebody couldn't accidently see it! And now the only person besides my own mom who has seen my "secret" is Charissa! :)

8 comments:

Anna B. said...

Oh!! She is so very cute, isn't she?!? But...will we ever get to know what she saw?!? <3

Sarah said...

I thiink I know what she saw...!

Alanna N. said...

I know what she saw!!! because, only your mom saw it otherwise, and what else could it be but your ________. I didn't say it, did I?

Erin said...

I think she saw a picture of your _______!

Laurence Elizabeth said...

Are we allowed to know the secret??? :)

no one said...

SO cute!!!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

What is it?????

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon this post...will we EVER get to know!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!