Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Florida

Wow! We are overwhelmed by the responses to our last post! We had no idea so many people view our blog... and from all over the world!! So cool! {If you haven't commented on our last post... pleeeease go do it! It's so neat to "meet" everyone who reads our blog!} 
As promised I will try to blog more often. But probably not this week... haha :) Andrew and I have been in Florida since last wednesday. Andrew left last night to head back to Nebraska {sad day}, but I am here for another week. It's been so wonderful spending time with my family and friends. I was in a wedding Friday night of a friend that I used to work with, and it was super fun getting to catch up with all my coworkers, and introduce Andrew to them. 

After the wedding we went straight over to New Smyrna Beach for the rest of the weekend. {more pictures to come later} We were on the 11th floor, and had the most incredible view. It was awesome.

"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad, let the sea resound, 
and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. 
Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; 
they will sing before the Lord." 
Psalm 96:11-13

1 comment:

Kelley Fry said...

sooo jealous!!! Wish I could be at the beach with you...give your mom and dad a hug from me...Ryder misses you, too