Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bridal Shower!

 
Sunday afternoon I had another bridal shower! It was at my house and hosted by these beauitful ladies.

 The delicious food! ...seriously, it was amazing! 
 Dessert! 
 The Prayer Tree! ..Each ornament had a prayer request for Andrew and I on it, and each person at the shower took one to pray for.
  Grandma, Mom, Aunt Bootie and Cousin Shelby
 These are my beautiful best friends! 
 Christmas came early! ;)





 Instead of a card, each person was told to bring an ornament for Andrew and I for our first Christmas together next year! We got so many beautiful ornaments that I cannot wait to use next year! But, this was one of my favorites! ...It's a moose? or a reindeer? with Wissmann written on it! I LOVE it! :)
 We now have ALL of our everyday china! Yay! :)
 My dear friend, Allison, was nice enough to take on the task of writing everything down! 
Friends from Highschool, Allison and Molly. 

 My girls from work! 
 Audrey

 My little ones... I have baby sat them for 5 years! I'm going to miss them so much when I move! 


I am surrounded by so many wonderful people! And I am so thankful for all the women who worked so hard to put this together, and for everyone who came! I am very blessed! Thank ya'll so much! :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi Kori! As an "unknown" reader of your blog, I thought I'd quickly introduce myself. :) My name is Hannah and I found your blog through the Wissmanns' family journal. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and I can't wait to see your wedding photos! :) A belated congratulations on your engagement, and may God bless you richly! :D