Sunday, April 23, 2006

Our Prom ♥

Okay so here is the story of our Prom Night!

Us and our Crazy Chef!


Well Jaimie and I decided not to go to our school's spring formal or prom this year. It was a last minute decision for both of us, so we caused a little controversy at school.

Alot of people got mad at us for backing out at the last minute, which probably wasn't the nicest thing to do, but we didn't want to spend our money on something we didn't want to go to! So we started talking about what we were going to do instead and we came up with the idea of going to Kobe Steakhouse, which is my favorite place to eat! It was so much fun! We had the craziest chef! He had nicknames for just about everyone at our table. I was "Yum Yum." He was the funniest chef, my dad called me one time, and he said "waaaaaazzzzzuupppppppp!" He had our whole table laughing the whole time. Over all we had so much fun! I think it was better than going to prom!!

We had so much fun taking weird pictures and making funny faces!!!

We even ran into our teacher, Coach Ruta! Who is my favorite teacher ever!

No comments: