Monday, April 24, 2006

Unfinished Business

Okay so I was watching the video that my dad made for our team today and I realized I didn't have anything on here about my wonderful basketball team! We have been through so much together and we are very close friends. I don't know what I would do with out them.
All of our hard work paid off this year and we ended up with a record of 30-2 and a State Championship. I think we took care of our Unifinished Business.I could write so much but I think pictures are more fun, so here are a bunch of pictures from our season.

Aly, Lex, me, and Krystal

We went to Madison, Georgia right after Christmas this year for the Sweet South Tournament. We won the tournament and got a sweeeettt bubble gum machine trophy!!!
How wierd are they?! :) Jess, Kace, Aly and Lynsey
Gabby and Tierra
Me and BB in Georgia
The Team at the Sadie Hawkins Picnic! (Missing Erin and Loren and Gabs)
Right after the buzzer went off
Our 5 Seniors Jess, Kacey, Gabby, Aly and Lynsey. We will defiantly miss them!
The 2006 2A State Champions!

No comments: