Monday, April 23, 2007

Grad Nite

Saturday night was Grad Nite at Disney! Disney opened up Magic Kingdom for just seniors from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m! We were scheduled to leave at 2, but by 1 we were all exhausted so we started going on the slower, more relaxed rides, like It's a Small World (which has been a favorite of mine since I was verrryy little!) Peter Pan, and Dumbo! :) We had a great time walking around Disney and riding all the rides! But NO ONE would ride Splash Mountain with me!!!! I was so upset!!! Splash Mountain is my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom, but no one wanted to get wet! And because we weren't aloud to go anywhere alone I couldn't ride it [tear] :( Our Group that stayed together most of the night!
They had a HUGE fireworks display at 12 o'clock, but we only caught the tail-end of it because we were coming off the Haunted Mansion! But I heard they were spectacular!!!
It defiantly was a new experience being at Disney at 1 in the morning, but we had a great time. Unfortunately I left my camera in the car! grrrr So these pictures I've posted are from other people, so maybe when I get more I will post them!
Lindsey, Molly, and I... and Austin, who jumped in the picture, at 2:30 when we were leaving the park

13
Days of School left!!!

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

I had trouble at first getting pictures on Wissmann's blog too. But I clicked on the x for where whe picture was and then went back, repeated it a couple times, then it worked. And just for the record, I would have gone on Splash Mountain with you (I think...)!