Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The end is near....

In case you were wondering... no I haven't graduated yet! :) But it is coming up very soon! We had pictures today in our caps and gowns. It was so weird to put them on because it made us realize that we don't have very much time left. We have 17 days of school left then... that's it... we are done with high school. And I haven't even decided where I am going to college yet, but I know the Lord is guiding me and will put me where He wants me to go! It is so sad, but at the same time it is really exciting! I am going to miss all the people in my class sooo much! We have so much fun. Everyday these past few weeks has been... interesting.. not what you would expect at school... Our work load has been decreased alot and so we have more time to have fun in classes! Like last week was Tierra's birthday and some one brought in cake and a pinata! haha We spend most of the class trying to break the thing open normally, but it just wouldn't break! We had been receiving complaints about our laughter and the noise we were making so we took it outside!Our plan was to drop it off the 2 story balcony to try and break it, but our teacher had a different idea. He brought the umbrella we were using inside to swing at it and said 'lets play baseball with it!' So we all lined up around him and watched him try and hit the pinata as it was tossed to him. Finally he hit it hard enough that it broke!

The picture is blurry because I froze it from a video that I took of it. It was so funny! Believe it or not, that is my teacher! Like I said... it's been interesting! :)

Anyways... 17 days left!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny. Mr. Paden is the coolest teacher ever! Good times... Seniors '07! Yeahhh!